top of page

Mermaid Boat Trips

The Mermaid is the only one with a real beach house on Klein Curaçao. With a covered patio with picnic tables and chilled drinks you can sit out of the sun. The toilets are neat and well maintained. The Mermaid offers all the facilities you need for an unforgettable day at the beach.

 

Klein Curaçao has a lot to offer for snorkelers and divers. Coral formations, a vertical slope and several underwater caves. The Mermaid and her crew offer morning and afternoon dives. From a dinghy, divers can explore the northern and southern tip of the island.

At noon an excellent buffet awaits you where you can indulge in perfectly prepared chicken, spare ribs and burgers, salads and fruit. There is beer, wine, juices and soft drinks (alcoholic drinks for a small fee).

The trip to Klein Curaçao costs $130 (€120/fl.230) per person (children 0-3 years free, 4-12 years is 50%). Upon confirmation, a 20% deposit must be paid and the remaining 80% must be paid in cash at the boat. 

 

The money includes the following:

  • Boat trips to Klein Curacao & back

  • Breakfast, coffee, tea

  • Open bar including soft drinks and juice (beer, wine, soda and rum for $3 per drink)

  • A delicious BBQ with chicken, spare ribs, hamburgers, 5 kinds of salads, baguette and fresh fruit (enough choice also for vegetarians)

  • Use of our beach house with toilets, changing cabins and fresh water shower

  • Enough shade for everyone under the palapas 

  • Use of goggles and snorkels

  • Use of sunbeds

  • A free walking tour for exploration and information about the island

  • and much more...

 

Departure is at 07:00 sharp from the fishing port of Caracas Bay, check-in at 06:45, return is at 17:00 at the port. Free parking is available at the fishing port of Caracas Bay.

bottom of page